With the July 31 deadline drawing near, there still may be many who may have yet to file the income tax (IT) returns.
Even if there is no income tax that you are required to pay after claiming deductions, you still need to file your tax returns as long as your gross income is Rs 2.5 lakh or more. In case your income is more than Rs 5 lakh, you have to compulsorily e-file your returns.
Aside from this, filing your IT returns will get you a tax refund if excess taxes are cut and is also necessary criteria for applying for a visa or a housing loan. Not filing your IT returns could also draw penalties as much as Rs 5,000 and could lead to the IT Department sending a notice.
● Visit www.filingmantra.com website.
● Register and Log on to e- Filing application of Filing Mantra.
● Choose the 'self filing' option
● Fill in the relevant details and click on submit.
● Once you’ve submitted it, you will receive the acknowledgement detail through email.
● Click on the link in the email to view or generate a printout of acknowledgement/ITR V form.
FREE10 mins of consultation. Place a request.
As per section 4 of partnership act 1932, partnership means the relationship between the person who are agreed to share the profits of business car...
As per section 44AA income Tax act 1962, every person who is carrying on business or profession is required to maintain books of accounts. However,...
The Prime Minister approved “The constitution amendment bill for Goods and Service Tax”(GST) in the Parliament Session (Rajya Sabha on 3 August 201...